More things I discovered that I like:
More things I want to have:
- Photo editing, easy fun quick presets..
- You can choose which info on your profile to be visible to which circle(s)
- You can view profile as.... any one u have or as any public viewer... 2 nerd points there
- If you already have albums in picasa they r automatically transferred to your g+ AND with the same security settings. I had some private albums there but g+ played it right by keeping them private.
- and from Gizmodo (http://gizmodo.com/5817592/google%252B-for-freedom)
More things I want to have:
- would like some more photo editing options later , integration with a chrome app/ext perhaps?
- How about we have different data on our profiles for different circles...
- a chrome (and other browsers) add on to quickly share anything
- have a chat hangout option that u can choose at the beginning. i dont always want/can video/voice chat ! ... which means, just merge "huddle" and "hangout". i know while video chatting u can disable everything n turn on chat so there is a workaround this point but it is inconvenient.
- Mobile version.... no no no google.. not ur best there.. i really expect better than this. it is missing many features AND the desktop version on mobile is not touch friendly...
- I never saw Buzz as google's worst, and now it has a chance to shine. to do what g+ is missing as a quick feed like twitter. Buzz, like every other google service now, should be better integrated with g+ , that includes gcalendar (create events and share), gdocs, greader..
- I suppose blogspot being google's official blogging site will be also integrated soon in a better way with g+ which should replace the missing Notes option from facebook. Blogspot should be completely revamped
- One suggestion I read was to have the option to color posts in the stream to differentiate which r coming from each circle and those that r 1:1
- Reorder circles and choose what to show and what to hide
- Allow custom URL to your g+ as in plus.google.com/sanazolo
- G+ currently from my Chrome (12.0 latest) on Mac doesn't update automatically when I reopen the tab (like facebook) and sometimes updates don't work unless you resubmit the URL
- The links we provide on our profile page to other services like twitter facebook and personal website are too hidden.. i understand its better this way for g+ but it is more useful for us users to see those links.
- Oh and another option to replace groups as someone suggested is to create a "public circle"... could be a good solution too
- Allow chat between desktop and mobile.
- a problem that I had with facebook and also have here is when I want to go back to some post that I had I have to go throw all my "wall" or "stream" to find it. Thus one suggestion is to be able to search my posts. someone suggested to be able to tag posts like google reader but that might not be so convenient.